Schroll offers users access to this Website (hereinafter “the Website”) on the following terms. Use of the Website constitutes acceptance of terms, which users agree to abide by and comply with.
- Corporate name and registered office:
6 rue de Cherbourg
Tel.: +33 (0)3 88 40 58 40
Fax: +33 (0)3 88 40 15 02
e-mail : email@example.com
This website is hosted by:
- Company: OVH
- Website: www.ovh.com
- Adress: 140 Quai du Sartel - F-59100 Roubaix
Use of the Website
SCHROLL hereby grants users a non-exclusive and non-transferable licence to access, download and use this Website for the sole purposes of their personal use.
SCHROLL developed the Website for the personal information of users. It endeavours to the best of its possibilities to ensure that the information distributed on the Website is accurate and up-to-date, and reserves the right to correct the content at any time and entirely at its discretion. However, SCHROLL cannot guarantee the accuracy, exactness, updating or exhaustiveness of information made available on the Website. Each user assumes the risks of the credit it gives to said information.
Access to the Website
SCHROLL cannot guarantee that operation of the Website will be uninterrupted.
Type of information
The information distributed on the Website is provided for information only.
Consequently, SCHROLL disclaims any liability :
• for any inexactness, inaccuracy or omission regarding the information available on the Website;
• for any damage caused by a hacker that brings about a change in information or items available on the Website;
• and more generally for any direct or indirect damage, regardless of the reason, the origin, the nature or the consequence thereof, even if SCHROLL were notified of the possibility of such damage, caused on account of access to the Site or the impossibility of having access thereto, use of the Website, including all deterioration or viruses that could infect the computer equipment or any other property of the user and/or credit attributed to any information coming directly or indirectly from the Website.
The SCHROLL Website is an intellectual work protected by copyright. The Website and each of its constituent elements such as trademarks, texts, illustrations, logos, corporate names, products, and photographs are the exclusive property of SCHROLL or of its affiliated companies. The reproduction of any documents published on the Website is only authorised for information exclusively for strictly private and personal use
Apart from the circumstances described above, any other reproduction and/or representation of the Website shall first be authorised in writing by SCHROLL.
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act “Loi Informatique et Liberté” of 6 January 1978, the user has a right to access, change, rectify and withdraw his or her personal information.
It is enough to make a request to this effect :
By post : SCHROLL - 6 rue de Cherbourg - BP23 - F-67100 STRASBOURG cedex
The Website is not meant to receive confidential information from users. In consequence, and with the exception of the personal data mentioned above, any information, regardless of the form thereof, document, data, diagram, question, suggestion, concept, comment or otherwise that the user discloses on the Website shall not under any circumstances be deemed to be confidential.
Moreover, the user guarantees that any information, regardless of the form, that he or she may forward to SCHROLL shall not infringe any third party intellectual right or another applicable law. Such information, regardless of the form thereof, shall be deemed to be non confidential. In consequence, by submitting information in this way, regardless of the form thereof, the user assigns to SCHROLL all rights to use, reproduce, distribute, modify or transfer same for the purpose of processing the user’s request.